Welcome to MovingMates Terms and conditions
Customer must notify the office in case of having to move the following Items
- Double Door fridge.
- Piano(subject to approval and additional charges)
- Pool or Snooker Tables (subject to approval and additional charges)
- Pot Plants that have not been cleaned
- Fish Tanks
We reserve the right not to move any of the above listed items if the office was not informed at the time of the booking.
Welcome to Cancellation Policy
- If job is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will incur a one hour penalty that will be charged from Customer
Welcome to Payment
- Payment is due in full on completion of the move.
- We accept cash or credit card as forms of payment. Cheques are not accepted American Express cards incur a 3% surcharge.
- Please note that your credit card will be debited on completion of the move if no other payment form is made.
- Approved Companies will be given a seven day trade account.
- Insurance is NOT included in the removal rates quoted and is optional.
- Insurance of your furniture or household goods must be arranged directly with the insurance company.
- In Accordance with the corporations Act 2001, a person (e.g. removalist) must be licensed or authorised in order to carry on a financial service.
- Additionally your goods in transit cannot be covered by our public liability or workers compensation insurance.
- Although MovingMates take all the necessary care to ensure that your goods arrive safely, there may be circumstances whereby a removalist is not liable for any loss or damage to your goods.
- Major insurers for those unforeseen circumstances are Associated Marine Insurers Agents Pty Ltd and Removals Insurance Australia.